- Limit 1 (one) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit 1 (one) store coupon per item purchased.
- Coupons must be presented prior to the start of the sale.
- Products must be purchased for the specific size and all descriptions stated on the coupon.
- Red X does not accept expired coupons.
- Coupons must be original (no photocopies), have bar codes that scan, valid promotion code, and must have a printed expiration date, with “remit to” address on the coupon.
- Coupon redemption cannot exceed the price of the item.
- Coupons do not have a cash value.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Red X cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Sales tax will be applied in accordance with the law of the state.
- Coupons that read, “Buy this item and get this item free up to $XX.XX amount” will only be redeemed up to maximum amount allowed on coupon (not to exceed purchase price).
- When items are featured in a “Buy one get one free” coupon offer, you must purchase the required item stated on the coupon.
- To ensure all customers have the same opportunity to purchase a specific item, Red X reserves the
right to limit the number of identical items purchased.
- Red X doubles manufacturer coupons up to and including .50¢ (fifty cents).
- Store coupons will not be doubled.
- Limit 1 (one) coupon on identical item to a maximum of 10 (ten) coupons total. Coupons in excess of 10 (ten) will be honored at face value.
- If double coupons exceed the price of the item, it will NOT be doubled.
- Coupons for “Free product” will not be doubled.
- To ensure all customers have the same opportunity to purchase specific items, Red X reserves the right to limit the number of identical items on which doubling coupons may be accepted within the
same shopping trip.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
- Internet coupons are subject to the same requirements listed above.
- Computer generated printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry standard format.
- Red X reserves the right to withdraw the acceptance of internet coupons.
Red X Management has the right to refuse any coupon presented and/or limit quantities.
Policy changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement.
Subscribe for savings
RECEIVE SUPER DEALS, SAVINGS AND SPECIAL PROMOTIONS.